Questions Candidates Should Ask In An Interview
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
Sources (Updated April 2020):
For more Recruitment Services Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: